Saturday, November 22, 2008

AppleBottom Jeans

Those who know me know Rose's obsession with AppleBottom Jeans. Well yesterday, we fulfilled her wish and probably fueled her fire. Her Zja Zja and Nana decided that they were going to give Rose the remaining amount of money needed to purchase her jeans. She was on Cloud9!

She really is quite the fashion diva, picking out her outfit (she had enough to get a shirt, as well).

Here were her choices:




Her choice of color for her top was Orange, though. Little did I know, Bella, received a pair, as well. This better not start fueling her fire! (Pictures of the girls dolled up will follow later afer work).

Today the girls are getting their pictures taken from a friend, Jess. Hopefully these shots will be used for the upcoming holiday season mailings. This will be one thing crossed off of my list of many. Luckily, this year we are cutting back on the gifts and choosing more time with the families. It is what matters most!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so happy she got her dream!

Stepher said...

O.O! My parents did that?! Crazy... o.o

OH YEAH I decided I wanted to start using my blogger again.

Lauren said...

Oh I am soo envy of your daughter and her apple bottom jeans!! Lucky Lucky little girl. I love the top too!! Can't wait to see pic of her in them. Enjoy those apple bottoms!!