Wednesday, November 5, 2008

~*~Halloween Fun~*~


Wow, that picture says it all. Look at Bella's face - she was so excited for Halloween this year. She being a doctor, Rose a witch, and lil ole Mia a sailor! We had tons of fun, laughs, surprises, and candy!!

Bella Preschool 2008-2009

Rose Kindergarten 2008-2009



I had a blast spending Tuesday and Thursday with Bella's class and Friday with Rose's class. What a wonderful boost in energy and love. This is all I have ever wanted! To be that kind of Mom!

And just because I love this little girl so....
Mia looking all cute, dimple and all!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that pic of Mia. Can you email it to me in full size please? I want a print for her godmomma. <3

Jen said...

Great pics, esp. the one of Mia!! Looks like lots of fun!

Gene said...

Great pics!!! I always enjoy seeing them!!!! Love Mom K.