Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mama Mia Jianna!


Time flies when you are having fun, so they say. Unbeknownst to me, I must have been having a hell of a time. My baby is not ONE! She is full of character and style. Much more comical than her sisters ever were. She has a way to charm herself into every little inch of your soul. But surely not ONE right??
WRONG!!


June 13, 2007 - I will remember this birth like no other. Its amazing to think that I thought nothing could top the experience of my first birth. Mia Jianna was born this beautifully sunny day at 10:55 a.m. One of my closest friends was near by to help me bring this child into our world. Without her I know this memory would have been much worse, and for that, along with many other things I thank her.


Mia, was my biggest baby. Weighing at a whopping 10 lbs 11 ounces. When she was born she needed some assistance breathing. She were placed on a ventilator to assist her breathing. I will never forget the pain and apprehension I felt lying on the table not being able to make sure she was going to be fine. My surgery needed to be finished and it felt like it would go on forever. I had some of the best nurses that day. Those who knew what I needed to see and hear. When I was said and done, I waited for Mia! 5 long hours, it seemed like forever. Now, I can't get 5 minutes away without her!


Mia, Mommy loves you with all of her heart and soul. I thank God for you every day. He knew what I needed and placed you with me. What a wonderful blessing you are. I can't remember what life was like before you, nor do I want to. You are my baby, my big girl, and my sassy all wrapped up in one happy package!! I love you.....how much.......from the tip of your nose, and all the way down to the tip of your toes!!!!!


Happy 1st Birthday, Mia Jianna!! My God is definitely most Gracious!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, my lil' lump of love. I'm so proud to be the "first person to meet you" and I'm thrilled to be part of your life forever.

Happy Birthing day, Christine!