Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Thoughts, Ramblings, Ponderings...

Well this is the week. Summer Bible Camp. I have been planning this for over 6 months now and it is upon us now. So far, let me just say today was better than yesterday. I try to keep in mind that the kids enjoyment far outweighs the personal feats of my day. I have met some fabulous youth throughout this adventure. I can honestly say I am glad God has been most gracious to bless me with the ability to provide for them! Rose (and Bella) are having a blast serving Jesus in God's Big Backyard!!


Today, my final grades posted. I'm kinda sad. I have realized that perhaps school is my exit. My time, even if it is for school work. Come fall I will be out of the house 2 nights (back to back). I can't wait! I miss school and the pressure (even thought I have a but ton of work to do around the house).

This week my Step Father spoke with his niece who is going to contact her supervisor at Henry Ford Macomb to see about getting me in on her floor to work as a Patient Care Assistant. Keep your fingers crossed, this would be a blessing for above. Getting my foot in the door and even getting assistance with tuition.

Sunday we took the girls to see the Tall Ships down on the River Days in Detroit. The girls were amazed and met a pretty interesting character who Rose says was Jack Sparrow. I can definitely see some resemblance - what about you?


I'm going to get my kitchen pictures together tonite, so I can post them finally!

Saturday is Mia's 1st Birthday party, am I ready? Of course not :( My mind is just not in it yet - smack me someone will ya ;)

Bee back later!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

**smack**
Get to it!

Great pic. Glad the girls had fun!!