Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Schools Out for Summer!!

Sing it with me!! I feel left with that empty feeling right now. I no longer have a place to go nor check into everyday. What will I do with my time? I am preparing for VBC next week, where I am Coordinator. This has to be the most exciting thing I have done in a long time. I have met some fabulous people these last few months working with everyone getting this next week together. Tomorrow is set up day! I can't believe it is here already. Seriously though what will I do with myself after next week??? I feel like a lost puppy dog.

No bragging, but 4.0 this semester as well!!!!! Another Dean's list. whoot whoot! I am so proud of myself, I tell ya. It's good to feel this way. I try hard, I sacrifice alot, I micro manage everything - - - and for what - - - this feeling :) Next semester I take Pathophysiology and Algebra. Then I only have 4 more courses till I can apply to the Nursing program!!! OMG, it is almost here.

I am most excited, actually. I joined the healthcare ministry at church this last week. I am so glad I took this step. I will be volunteering under Henry Ford Ministry of Parish Networks (great for the resume). I am going to start performing blood pressure checks, home visits, and other minor things under the direct supervision of a few RN's from surrounding Henry Ford hospitals. I am geeked, I tell ya!!

The girls have taken a new liking to playing outside. Our neighbor behind us has a little girl in the 5th grade and both Rose and Bella go over and play in their backyard for hours! Today, I don't even think I saw them but like for 1 hour the whole afternoon. It's nice they call each other best friends and hug and are decent with each other (sometimes this is hard to find).

I am planning Mia's birthday party for the 28th of this month. I suppose I should get busy on that. Hopefully now that school is in hiatus I will be able to post more frequently. Let me think of some good stuff to post! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MY KITCHEN IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Look for pics tomorrow)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH for summer, for the kitchen and for friends to play with!

BUT SUPER YEAH!! for the Dean's List. I'm geeked for you honey. You deserve this feeling!!!! We need to celebrate.