Monday, March 31, 2008

Ho hum....

I did it again! Another Dean's list down - millions more (at least it seems) to go. I got all A's again this semester, after all this worrying and doubting - I prevailed! Today marks the official first day of Spring quarter, I was kinda enjoying my break, guess I have to wait 10 more weeks till Summer break. Oh well....;) A&P II and Comp II here I come....

Mia update: She cut TWO teeth (her bottom two) I knew they were coming!!!!!!

My life right now is so hectic. I need time to sort my thoughts, but I don't have any time to spare. Geez Louise, I hardly have time to update here. If anyone knows where I can purchase time really cheap let me know ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so proud of you hon!! Dean's list is amazing! Great job.

I miss you. I hope we can find a couple hours for a coffee later this week or next!

Jen said...

Congrats, great job!!!

Hope you find a little time to collect your thoughts!!