Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Kitchen!







Most people, and I can say this with the power of knowledge, do not realize what conveniences they have when it comes to the kitchen. For 10, yes I typed that right (ten), long years I have had the opportunity to experience these inconveniences. Granted they didn't seem too inconvienent as I was experiencing them, however now when I look back and realize all that I was missing, I understand the importance of a proper "flowing" kitchen.

I'm sure most are tired of hearing me talk about this, but this was/is something HUGE for me. I can now cook, clean, store, wash; you name it I can do it. I now have a brand new garbage disposer, a new dishwasher, and overhead microwave. All that is missing is a new stove and fridge - Someday! ;)

Yes there are some touches that we need to finish up (like all the moldings), Oh and cabinet pulls and knobs {looking for black matte ones, if anyone wants to suggest some} - which we just can't seem to find :( All in all this project has gone rather smooth, has cost quite a bit more money than I cared to spend, or should I say had planned to go elsewhere, yet I don't care; I am happy, elated, excited and ready to spend some time in MY kitchen cooking!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks great babe. I love it and I can't wait to spend many years enjoying it with you!!! YOU DESERVE IT!

Jen said...

Looks great!!! ENJOY!!

Marissa said...

Looks great!!!!