Thursday, January 8, 2009

Stop the Train!


The time has come! Yes, the potty training has begun! Mia decided this morning that she did not want a diaper on. She walked around for a bit here and there and came up to me saying PeePee. I told her to get her Potty Chair and sit down. So what did she do? She got her potty chair and stood on it and made PeePee. Granted some got on the chair, some got in the pot of the chair, and some got on her leg; but she gets the idea!!!! No miracles are expected here, but its a step!

Now she is telling me Poop. Girl slow down! This train is moving too fast.

This just perhaps may be (and probably is) my last baby! What will I do without any baby diapers to change :( I'm already getting sad thinking about it.

Oh Mia - I love you!!

Posted by Picasa


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwww...lil' girl is growin' up!

Gene said...

Love seeing and hearing about the girls. Love Mom K.

Jen said...

Go Mia!! How quickly they grow up on us!

Kim Cervone said...

You go, girl...literally. I hope she sits for #2.

I think without diapers, you will still find plenty to do!