Sunday, January 18, 2009

Puppy Thoughts


Oh goodness, good golly - guess what is one our mind! Yep, that's right PUPPY! After nearly two years after the loss of our Duke and Gunther - we miss that companionship! We have outweighed the pros and cons. We know what to expect, for goodness sake we have owned dogs basically the whole time of Mark and I's courtship!

It's funny, you don't want dogs when you have them, but then when you don't have them you just know something is missing. It's hard to explain, but certainly a feeling we are experiencing.

Today, we went and looked at what could be our future dog. A little girl, Rottweiler. She is soooo precious! The girls fell in love with her and she fell in love with the girls. She looks EXACTLY like the one above. We almost I mean *almost* bought her! We have an appointment to look at another dog this week, though. We wanted to keep both options open.

This is our other choice! Precious, I tell ya!


I can't believe we are actually debating this, but the girls are just soooooo convincing of why they want a dog and all the things they will do just so they can have a dog (yeah, roll eyes here). But you know, who can say no to their cute begging faces!!








Yeah I know - Call me CRAZY!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

C R A Z Y ! ! ! ! !

Lorene said...

Well, IF and I say IF we were to ever get a big dog, a rottie would be one of my number one choices. But are you sure you wanna be pooper scooping? Thats the only thing that keeps me from dog ownership. Poop in the yard. :)

Kim Cervone said...

you are so right, you feel like something is missing, then they drive you crazy...much like husbands and kids : )