Thursday, March 13, 2008

Finally....

Finally - All good things come to an end so they say. Today I have my Final practical in A&P. I feel ready, I feel smart, I feel the pressure. My grade is a B in the lecture part of the class. How the grading thing works is that you take 80% of Lecture and 20% of Lab - add them together and VOILA a grade. So I am figuring (and maybe I shouldn't) that if I ACE this practical it will bump my final grade to an A!! I aced the Midterm 100% no problem, but now the pressure is on. I should just be happy with what I have, most don't even pass this class the first time. I think the odds were like 60% fail!!! But really, I am greedy, I would love an "A" so I can maintain my Dean's List status....ho hum!
Finally - We have figured out the whole "Rose School Situation". God has answered my prayers, I feel really blessed lately, because he is answering alot of my prayers. We applied Rose to L'anse Creuse Public Schools for full day Kindergarden starting in the fall, and well she got accepted!! This school district is awesome!! They are so friendly, caring, helpful and well their test scores aren't too shabby either. Rose and I went up to Yacks elementary (where she will attend) to pick up her registration papers. While we were there the secretary gave Rose a T-Shirt that said "Class of 2021" --- WHAT!! --- It hit me, the tears started, she is growing up and fast at that!
Finally - The time is almost near, my first born, my baby is going to be 5. Yes 5!!! Two more days...I have been reflecting alot on the time of her birth. I seriously remember it like it was yesterday! I can recall all the vivid and not so vivid details, It's freaky.
Finally a Kitchen update: I ordered my faucets yesterday! I can't wait to see them. We got a sweet deal as well!! I got them from Ebay (brand new) one for $69.00 and one for $74.00. One of these goes for $180.00 at Lowes so I basically got two for the price of one! After ten L O N G years of having NO kitchen it is finally starting to come together!





1 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see the kitchen!!
I'm so very happy that you are feeling well about school. I know it's stressful, but I have a huge amount of faith in you.
Class of 2021...wow. So very scarey and sad and yet so exciting!