Friday, December 12, 2008

It is with great pleasure....

to state I am DONE with school (but only for the semester ;)!! This semester seems to have dragged on, possibly because I was off all summer. What is even of more great importance to me is that I ended this semester with another 4.0. That is a full year of being a straight A student! That amazes me in itself!

Next semester I have Introductory to Algebra (ugh! not another Math!) and Microbiology. Then all I have left to complete is Human Body Holistics and Nursing Pharmacology.

I apply to the Nursing program in March, gosh only 3 short months left - before I begin my actual career - clinicals and all that jazz! I seriously can't wait. Come fall I will be into the Nursing program (thinking positive here) and then I have one year left!

This is all hard word, the dedication and participation from family and friends is something that must be first and foremost. I put alot of things on the backburner for this, I just hope it all pays off in the long run.

Now...I can move on to the holidays!

7 comments:

Stepher said...

o.o Are you serious?! You updated this thing at 5:30!? You are crazy indeed. As for me, it's 9:08 and no one is awake yet!!!

Stepher said...

Jeeze, you know..the minute I write that, consumer's energy guy walks past Mia's window and probally spooked her -- she cried and is up and awake now. I made some eggs and now I've got the both of them on my case!! Bella's egg sammich won't stay together and she doesn't like that Mia is blowing on her eggs. Man..Kids are crazy.

Unknown said...

Woohoo for you!!! I'm so proud of your accomplishments, my dear.

Lorene said...

Great job, Christine! I am so proud of you! (and I would still like to know how you do it all...wonder woman I tell ya!!!)

Gene said...

Congratulations for finishing with a 4.0!!!!!!!!!Love Mom K.

Kim Cervone said...

Chrisitne was probably up at 4:30 working out before she updated at 5:30!! Congratulations on another 4.0 under your belt. You will be a fantastic nurse xoxoxo

Kim Cervone said...

Funny that you haven't posted since this one. Must be busy with baying, wrapping, baking, cleaning, school parties...all the stuff that the rest of us have been doing since early November. I am tired just thinking about it!