Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Finals Week




This picture just about sums up my life as of right now. I feel as if I have been running a marathon. I am tired, no scratch that exhausted! If only I could have the real benefits (health wise) of participating.

This week I have finals. Tutoring also ceases until the new quarter. I feel like possibly now I have time to breathe and take in some events with the girls. Yesterday was my Pathophysiology final. I am happy to say that I walked out of that class with an A. Tomorrow comes Algebra. My ultimate fav! NOT! So far I am carrying an A, however if I don't pass my final, I don't pass the class regardless of what my grade is. Nice, huh? I'll update on that later.

The girls have holiday parties coming up, I still haven't mailed my Christmas cards, and I have not even started my shopping. But it will all be OK. I know it, because I have faith! At least I have my Christmas tree up.




4 comments:

Stepher said...

The tree is Lookin' Good!!!
I put up half of gram's tiny tree! It's PINK! She loves it, can't say that much for grandpa. I gotta find some hooks to hang up the ornaments, but other than that, it's looking pretty!

Quit your stressing -- You'll do fine!! I'll take your test as long as you draw this for me:
http://wrestlingdvds.org/andre1.jpg
I'll get an A as long as you make it look good, ok?
=)

Unknown said...

Take some time to breathe. and pray. I know you'll do fine!!!

Congrats on that A!

Gene said...

You will do just fine on your test!!!!! Love the pics, can't believe how big the girls are. And the tree looks awesome. Love Mom K

Kim Cervone said...

Faith is the true meaning of CHristmas, so you will be just fine, presents and cards or no presents ands cards!!