Thursday, September 25, 2008

Preschool



How could I forget? My Bella she started Preschool! What is amazing is that this girl, the one I thought would give me all the trouble, gave me absolutely NONE! Her personality totally changes when you get school involved. Bella asks me daily why she can't go to school everyday like Rose. She adores her teachers, Ms. Pranion and Ms. Marentette.

It's funny when I think about how I have two children in school now. It is amazing how time flies. I look at Bella and remember every little inch of her infant stage, what happened?



I hope something starts to slow down, because I want to start enjoying every little moment and that is hard to do when it seems like your life is in Mach speed (almost as fast as she peddles a tricycle)!

3 comments:

Gene said...

Christine: What cute pics of the girls all ready for school !!! Yes the time does go fast!!! Hope they have a good school yr. Enjoy every min. of it. Love Mom K.

Jen said...

Oh my, she has grown up so much and so fast!! I'm glad she's loving school!!

Unknown said...

Such great pictures!! Love your lil' ones, each for their own reasons!