Thursday, September 4, 2008

Kindergarten!



Yep, that is right - we all survived! Rose, I knew she would after being so excited. Me, however, I quite surprised myself. Perhaps it was the sadness the previous day that made the day go by easier. Usually, Rose is not a morning person, now things have changed. On the first day, she was up and out of bed and getting ready to eat in record time. She was excited - She wanted to go - She was ready!

As we arrived at school, I was surprised they had everything under control and running like a well oiled machine. They had aides and people everywhere guiding everyone to where they needed to be. That was nice! We immediately were shown the morning routine of finding lockers and hanging up bookbags and such and then were introduced to where she would spend the rest of the year - Learning!

After leaving Rose, I met up with my friend Ellisa for a off to Kindergarten breakfast at Panera. I needed that, unfortunately the Bella and Mia didn't. The time went by much quicker than I could have imagined and then it was ready to pick up Rose from school.

We arrived to pick up Rose and once again I had no worries. She ran up to us with a smile a mile long. She was ready for another day!! It's exciting - It's fun - It's School!!

Now we will see how long this feeling lasts for her ;) lol.

1 comments:

Jen said...

Glad she is enjoying school!!