Thursday, January 31, 2008

cont'd again







Mia Jianna



Mia, my "Mimi" - is 7 months. Wow, 7 months, where did that time go? I swear I just had her. Goodness, I think with each child you have the time goes by faster :(. She was given to me to brighten my spirit. Mia and I are still learning each other, but goodness she has a laugh to her. I call her my jokester. She is always laughing at me, her sisters, anything SHE finds funny. She is the one I am always worried about, more then the other two. I wonder if it is from her birth experience? She is still not crawling (not complaining believe me), but last week she learned to bring herself to a stand (WHAT!!). Way to early, I tell ya. She loves to eat - be it the boob, cheerios, table food - she don't care as long as it goes in her mouth. I love to listen to her eat, she MMMMM's with each bite. I just wanted to touch up on the meaning of Mia's name, because I have been thinking about it lately. Mia Jianna means My God is gracious and I can definately 100% without a doubt tell you that MY God is gracious for giving me this spirited little girl!

I love her -(how much)- don't know I haven't found a how much that sticks to her yet, but very soon I am sure I can fill in the blank.


xoxoxox

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I haven't seen her in so long and now she is big all of the sudden! :(

All of your girls are just beautiful!

Unknown said...

ahhh mia. I love that lil' being. She's precious, Christine.