Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday, Princess Bella Grace!




February 14th - Valentines Day - my beautiful Bella turned 3. I am still in utter dismay! It seems like yesterday, I just found out I was pregnant with her. I was shocked and really didn't want to tell anyone, but told one of my closest friends. We were in a locker room, of all places, getting ready for swimming time with our first born children. What a MOMENT! Bella was born via C-Section on Valentines Day (yes, I did pick the day) weighing in a whooping 9 pounds 11 ounces and 21 inches long. I didn't know at the time, but she proved to be one of my easiest in Oh, so many ways. Her birth experience was perfect in more ways then one and she was by far the easiest of my babies thus far.

Sunday, we celebrated her day with our family. She was gleaming with joy! She wanted a Strawberry cake with Strawberries on it and Strawberry ice cream (do you think she likes Strawberries or something). So Grandma W. made the magic happen and produced a "Princess Belle" cake. She got some beautiful gifts, but above all her favorite was her Princess Belle (dress up) outfit. She immediately put it on and struted around like a Princess for the rest of the day.
I still can not believe 3 years have gone by. She has instilled so much into me as a mother.

**I love her way behind my back**


*~*~Happy 3rd Birthday, Princess Belle!~*~*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! You blogged again!!!!
Happy Birthday Bella! We love you and we're so happy to have known you your ENTIRE life! :kisses:

Marissa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA!!!! :)