Thursday, January 31, 2008

My girls.....




My girls....talking 'bout my girls.....


I need to post a bit about my girls. Why, because I could not imagine my life without them. Little bit of background here, but it took me 6 LONG years to have my first one - so of course they are the "light of my life".


Rose Marie


Rose, my "toad" - is 4 (shhhh don't tell her that - she will say she is going to be 5 really soon). I thank God for her everyday. She started it all. Sure she has an attitude already, but with a Mom like me how could she not. She shines, I tell ya. She excels at everything she does (even her temper tantrums). Give her a couple of trial runs and she is off on her own. I can't imagine where she gets her smarts from ;) lol. She is better at navigating the computer then my husband. She is learning to read, as we speak. She knows probably 20 words, and can read a few of her books, front to back. This is such an interesting time in my life - watching her bloom. She couldn't be more ready for kindergarten - she loves school. She is totally into Christian pop music as well. Sure she knows Hannah Montana and High School Musical, but she will pick My God is an Awesome God over any other song in the world. She has been attending Sunday school at St. Margarets for 2 years now and has formed some really close bonds to some fellow parishioners. I only wish I had that when I was a child.

I love her -(how much)- to infinity and beyond!!
@}---

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahh Rose. Rose. Rose. Rose. The one that brought us together. Where would be without the love of Rose & Payton. Would we even be such close friends?