Thursday, September 3, 2009

The time is drawing near....

I can't believe Summer is over. Where did it go, what did we do? It all seems a blur. Tuesday both of the girls start school. They will both be going to school 5 days a week. Rose will go all day, Bella will be going a half day. They are excited, I'm not sure if I am.

With them starting school it means that pretty soon I will be starting school only a few weeks later. I'm excited yet slightly nervous. Last week I attended our two full day orientation to prepare us and inform us more about the remaining of our time in Nursing school. You know like how difficult it is going to be, how demanding it will be, how you won't see your family very much. I'm praying I find the strength to get through the next 50 weeks.

Mark is still unemployed. That, I think make it more difficult on me. He says that I should be relieved since I don't have to worry about childcare and such, but it makes for quite a stressful time. One good thing is that he had a job interview today, which went fairly well in his favor. We keep praying!

Thats about it happening lately, I'm sure you will here from me sooner than later - since I will be needing to vent a little more often!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

still praying that interview pans out. MISS YOU!!!! And WOW does P miss your girls!