Sunday, April 19, 2009

Moving on up...


Lately, I have felt a feeling of change in my life.

"Change has a considerable psychological impact on the human mind. To the fearful it is threatening because it means that things may get worse. To the hopeful it is encouraging because things may get better. To the confident it is inspiring because the challenge exists to make things better."

What is changing, well lets see...what isn't ;)

I don't have connections with my friends that I once had, nor do I feel the need to keep those said connections.

I feel disconnected from my overall health.

I've made some new friends, that I am completely thankful for. They understand me, and that means a lot.

My views on whats important have really become apparant.

Appreciation has become my new best friend!

Sure some are not so good, but right now I think the good changes are outweighing the bad changes. I knew this would happen when I went back to school. Priorities change, people change, you change. I keep telling myself it will be all worth it when it is over. Perhaps after repeating it enough, I will believe it whole-heartedly.

I'm missing people, my Dad, being one of them. (Hi Dad!) I wish there was a way for us to spend some time together, soon - I hope! Perhaps if I get accepted to Nursing school, I can splurge and come and visit with you!

I'm burning out of school. Perhaps its the uncertainity and knowing that after all of this hard work, I may not get into my program. That really changes your perspective, believe me. However, I am still moving on.

I'm embracing this change, taking it and moving on up!

For up is the only way to go!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey hon. Take a big breath and pray. It'll all become apparent. I'm thinking of you and miss you often.

Kim Cervone said...

I have recently been thinking alot of the good ole days when the one of the few things on the schedule was a weekly meeting with my "mommy friends" Life as we knew it is surely a thing of the past, isn't it? I love you and miss you!

Sandy Wruble said...

The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today. ~Franklin Delano Roosevelt~

Keep your head up honey! Remember, you can't change anything by worrying about it! Just do your best and remember that your family is ALWAYS here for you!